[aprssig] APRS CQ

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 21:23:45 EDT 2008

This is starting to make sense.
  The server only tells you how many have "logged-in" to the server.  Logged in is in the sense that they "Sent a message" to the server and the same group.  These messages, after the first (that set up the group), appear to go direct - station to station - to all stations previously logged-in.  So, the one who initiates the group sees (is supposed to see) all those who log-in after he does.  He sees them by seeing their messages (appear to) come direct from the other station.

Have I got it?

--
73, Steve, K9DCI