[aprssig] Creating Objects

Ron Wenig rwenig at verizon.net
Tue Sep 16 18:03:58 EDT 2008

Thanks Joseph,

I think I have the format correct now.  Hospital and the repeater frequency
works great.  I'm guessing that there are only certain keywords like
hospital and the repeater frequency that will work. Are there other keywords
and is there a list of these keywords.  I was looking for something like
meeting to announce a club meeting.

73, Ron ny3j