[aprssig] Kenwood TH-D7 GPS connector grounding

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 08:16:24 EDT 2008

They are nice, but they do need some serious supression though!  I've
had then "break into" the receiver's IF on some systems that were
retrofitted with them, in the efforts to reduce power drain, and that is
not always easy to fix..

73.

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk