[aprssig] Kenwood/Garmin adapter update

Derek Koonce derek at dkoonce.com
Mon Sep 8 00:39:43 EDT 2008

Nice PCB Scott. For programming, there are sockets that can take the IC
package and allow you to program off the PCB. If you need me to hunt for
one I can probably pull a few strings for you; let me know the package
specs. That would eliminate some of the soldering.

Is this basically a USB to RS232 adapter without the PC? This is a great
idea and could be used in many other applications. I've been thinking
about how to put one together but I am an analog / power electronics
designer and not a digital person.

Derek Koonce
KE6JTP