[aprssig] Messaging on the NUVI GPS

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Sep 2 10:41:36 EDT 2008

Since 2-way comms, INFO and Messaging are so important to
APRS... and the future of APRS, I welcome Scotts new messaging
capability he has built into his tracker taking advantage of the
NUVI Message GPS capabilities.

Scott, is there a good promo of this capability we can link to
besides just bits and pieces?  I'd like to see a web page
dedicated just to MESSAGING on the NUVI (or whatever).  This
adds to D7, D7XX, and HAMHUDS as being the only messageing
devices...  We need more...          Bob, WB4APR