[aprssig] APRS/CE?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Oct 23 15:38:04 EDT 2008

Phillip wrote:
> Bob, you want Universal APRS messaging and software writers to produce
> software how about getting on to those that have
> these programs and get them to either update them or release them to others
> that can carry on improving them
> APRS/CE would be a go start ...

What is APRS/CE?  Is it an existing program?  If so, can you provide a
pointer to it?

I've been working on an APRS-IS client (APRSISCE) for Windows Mobile
which I've been running as KJ4ERJ-12 for some months now.  I alluded in
an earlier message that I might be willing to have some beta testers but
have heard nothing.  (Contact me at ldeffenb at homeside.to).

If there's already a CE client out there I'd sure be interested in
taking a look at it!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ