[aprssig] Universal APRS messaging

Magnus magnus at yonderway.com
Tue Oct 21 15:36:39 EDT 2008

Fran Miele wrote:
> I use this url : http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/entermsg.cgi
>
> All I get is a blank page

I just looked at the HTML for that page.  It's the most basic
straightforward standard HTML that any browser made in the last 10+
years should be able to parse correctly.  I think Steve did a great job
of making this app as browser-independent as possible.

In fact, it works fine under "links" (a command line web browser that
works under any UNIX-y environment).

If IE7 can't parse it, I think that says more about IE7 than it does
about the web page.  But I suspect something else is going on at your end.