[aprssig] Universal APRS messaging

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Oct 19 19:51:54 EDT 2008

Figures, I checked my KJ4ERJ-12 track on aprs.fi right after poking send
and found that the Tilt's GPS had me roaming around in the Gulf of
Mexico all day.  That's what happens when you put the phone down on the
dining room table with the client still running!  It'll happen to the
best of GPSs (well, maybe not the BEST, but certainly to the Tilt) when
they try to make sense out of low power and distorted signals!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ-12