[aprssig] Universal APRS messaging

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Sun Oct 19 18:33:21 EDT 2008

Is there any way to use the same methods for verification that WinLink uses?
That would keep the training of the hams a bit simplified since it might end
up being the same process for both systems. Just a thought. While their
system is not rock solid perfect, it certainly is a reasonable one that does
not seem to be abused as of yet. I would also think that whatever method
gets put in place that a provision to open things up in the event of an
emergency would be a good idea.

Thank You,
Brian N2KGC