[aprssig] More on DTMF Messaging

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 10:15:25 EDT 2008

And dont please forget that not all of this list members are in North
America, where you have the wide open spaces of a 4MHz band at 2m.   I
doubt if we could easily find a APRStt "channel" in the UK for example
(12.5kHz spacing) let alone convince more than a few to use it.
Considering the continuing struggle we have to even keep even
"traditional" APRS working over here.

I also think as a result of too similar a name, you will confuse many
people into thinking they can do full APRS etc, from just a touch-tone
equipped radio.

Nice idea though.

73..

Dave 'wbx.