[aprssig] APRS presentations

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Thu Oct 9 09:17:25 EDT 2008

I must be missing something  - there's "upload file" in the toolbox sidebar
on every page, and it's easy to link to those files from a wiki page.
Ah, but I see that the site only allows png, gif, jpg. That's too bad -
don't *we* control that site?

The TAPR site seems like a wasteland to me - it's not going to
be found by google, for starters.

(It's nice that Bob got aprs.org, but I see us shooting ourselves
in the foot again by splitting the information across multiple
places ... all over again.)

73 de chris K6DBG