[aprssig] APRS presentations

Jack Cavanagh cjcav at cox.net
Wed Oct 8 08:50:06 EDT 2008

Scott Miller wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm giving an APRS presentation at SARCity in Barstow this weekend - if
> anyone's got any good slideshows put together that they'd like to share,
> let me know.  I've got an outline and a fair amount of material already,
> but it's always nice to have someone else's stuff to look over and pick
> apart.

TAPR provides members with an FTP site and an APRS folder with a Presentations sub-folder
that has served the community for a number of years.  The site is moderated; you load files to the
Upload sub-folder and is it moved to the appropriate folder after vetting.

ftp://ftp.tapr.org/aprssig

Jack
 KB4XF