[aprssig] APRS presentations

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 00:14:24 EDT 2008

Scott,

  Attached to the direct email is a PowerPoint - 8.6Meg.  It is from Bob's FrostFest 08 with considerable modification.  I just updated the VX8 info from a Yaesu sheet on a British site, linked from the Yahoo D700 Group.

  It is an APRS general overview.  nothing on K9 tracking, but I at lease mention everything I could thing of, including things like APRSLink.
Most other stuff on-line still has RELAY,WIDE (:-(

  An "Official" presentation bank that has everyting and is kept updated would be a nice thing.  Anyone can grab it and customize it to their audience.

--
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987
73, Steve, K9DCI