[aprssig] Looking for 9600 baud equipment

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Oct 3 02:02:47 EDT 2008

> Another good goal might be to test for good compatibiliy with the 10's of thousands of APRS users that already have identical 9600 baud TNC's built into their APRS radios.

Once I've got the basics down I'll see if I can find any volunteers with
a D700 or D710.  Had a customer come in today who had a D710 installed,
actually.  Hooked up one of the protocol converter prototypes and it
worked just fine with a nuvi 350, although the 'car' icon was showing up
as 'car repair'.  That's easily fixed, though.

Scott
N1VG