[aprssig] ARES Activation Indicator

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Wed Oct 1 08:49:25 EDT 2008

For the Simulated Emergency Test (SET) coming up this weekend, I have received
a DRILL notice to stand-by for activation on Saturday. It got me to thinking.
If I look at my APRS display, I see MRX_OUTLK - it tells me if spotter
activation is expected simply based on the symbol used (and it lets me get