[aprssig] usb-serial

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 30 11:25:18 EST 2008

I had a HP laptop, bought the HP adapter and drivers, Win XP OS.  Lost the laptop to theft but had the adapter separate from the computer when it disappeared.  Put the setup on new Gateway with Vista.  However, Vista isn't letting me do everything I want with the software, waiting for a patch(AGWPE).  Microsuck doesn't want you to be able to use recently obsolete (XP) devices with Vista, they want you to buy new stuff.

Chris
KB8UIH