[aprssig] Internal cards

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 29 13:46:51 EST 2008

Hi Arte,
               You should be able to drive these cards with WIN98 or WIN 98
SE I run DRSI internal cards  and TNCs here in a old PC AMD K6 with 64 meg
Ram

I run WIN FBB, DOS Xrouter, BPQ, UI-View16  it is connected to the Internet
via ADSL  its been bullet proof for many years, it even did telnet
forwarding to about 15 overseas stations

I was running 4 FBB ports in the hay day now its 1, and APRS on the very
same, also doing TCPIP routing

Ui-View16 with standard Ui-view maps is what I use on this PC it has been
very good.

You may need to look for some extra memory on Ebay etc

I understand you can still get new Mthboards with ASA slots but the cost
about $ 150 more than normal.

I brought up several ASA / PCI mthboards so I have a few spares

You can still get Anti Virus software which is up dateable .

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE

Message: 10