[aprssig] Interesting setup ... but will it work?

Iain Young, G7III g7iii at g7iii.net
Fri Nov 28 17:51:18 EST 2008

If you can get the cards to talk KISS, then under Linux, then you should
be able to attach them to an AX.25 network device using kissattach (and
if dual ported, in combination with mkiss)

Once that's done, any of the Linux digi software should work. Any of the
digi software that wants a KISS device, should "jus work" with a device
of /dev/ttySn where n is the serial port "number" from 0

Of course, all this assumes Linux sees them as serial ports...

73s

Iain