[aprssig] aprssig Digest, Vol 53, Issue 25

Patrick winston at winston1.net
Thu Nov 27 23:35:21 EST 2008

Tony are you part of the york region club?  In either case, if you're
free on Tuesday you should stop by our meeting...  there's actually a
few people who are of like mind about the poor state of 144.39 within
the region...  Perhaps if we arranged a sit down we could come up with a
way to deal with the QRM and make it actually useful to mobile stations..