[aprssig] Protocol parsing questions

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Thu Nov 20 16:46:01 EST 2008

Rather than reinvent the parsing wheel, you may want to check out our DCC
interface which will allow mobile phones access to query our database server
for positions, weather, telemetry and messages as well as creating position
reports, objects and messages.

Would make your life a lot easier, eat less processor power on the phone and
make for smaller code.

http://dcc.openaprs.net/

Greg

NV6G