[aprssig] New DIGI Setup

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Nov 16 13:27:54 EST 2008

Regarding Digi Ltexts:

And of course, the LTexts should also have the proper BLT's and
LPT's to properly implement Proportional Pathing of the data.
This makes the digi ID itself locally (direct simplex) every 10
minutes to help passing mobiles, but then 1 hop and 2 hop QRM is
drastically reduced to once every 30 and once an hour
respectively.
See www.aprs.org/newN/ProportionalPathing.txt

BLT 1    EVERY 00:30:00 START 00:00:00
BLT 2    EVERY 00:30:00 START 00:10:00
BLT 3    EVERY 01:00:00 START 00:20:00
BLT 4    EVERY 01:00:00 START 00:50:00
LTP 1    APN383
LTP 2    APN383
LTP 3    APN383 VIA WIDE2-1  <== notice this is a 1 hop path.
LTP 4    APN383 VIA WIDE2-2

Bob, Wb4APR

exactly