[aprssig] Tracking Risks?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Nov 6 14:35:18 EST 2008

Interesting thought, but it brings up another one in my mind.  My son
(KJ4DXK) asked me the other day what the downside risk is to continuous
tracking like I've been doing (KJ4ERJ-12 is my phone).  I really
couldn't come up with one, as long as you don't mind being "discovered"
somewhere you weren't supposed to be.

Can I use this post as a sounding board for better answers from people
that may have been thinking longer (or differently) than me?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

PS.  While I appreciate the power of the correlated data that Bob
mentions, it'd get really spooky to me if someone actually started
aggregating this data.  I KNOW it's all out there and freely available
thanks to APRS-IS and how we use it, but the thought of seeing it all
gathered into one place is kinda creepy.

PPS.  On a related note, I'm still trying to catch W4LOV some time when
he's parked just down the street from my house!