[aprssig] Universal Text Messaging and SMS

Rusty Hemenway nnn0fjk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:46:26 EST 2008

Are there any 2 way email programs other than WLNK-1?  One way is fine, but
two way is better.  I hope I don't open up a can of worms, as others have
with this or similar questions.   Being able to send 2 way, SMS size
messages, to cell phones/email would be a big advantage in an emergency.

Rusty k1GGS