OT: RE: [aprssig] APRS needs... (Part II)

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Wed May 28 11:48:48 EDT 2008

Oh yes, how much power do you want, and how much money have you got?
We could do a few hundred watt's solid state, and kW's with TWT's
or.....
(How much 3phase do you have avaliable?)

Sort of think that's not what you were expecting!...  ;-)

In many places, Ham use is the secondary user....

Take care.

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk