[aprssig] APRS radios

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun May 25 13:39:45 EDT 2008

> I pretty much stopped working on my APRS software because of the
> absolutely painful and nearly impossible chance to implement the
> features if you didn't stare at Bob's Basic implementation (which didn't
> become available in source form, until after I was near the end of the
> time I had to commit).

Well, what's your excuse now?  The APRSDOS code is out there, and there
are at LEAST a dozen comments in it!  =]

> I'm still in the cheer camp for opentrak...

As close as I am to quitting my day job, maybe I'll be able to get back
to that sometime.  Though paying the rent is going to be the first priority!

(If anyone needs an embedded systems programmer for short to medium term
contract work, let me know.  ;-)

Scott
N1VG