[aprssig] TH2THAPR-1 Server keeps sending messages?

Gerhard f5vag.eu at gmail.com
Wed May 21 05:32:24 EDT 2008

The only message I receive connecting to T2THAPR-1 is a welcome
message after login:
# javAPRSSrvr 3.14b03
# logresp DL7MW verified, server T2THAPR-1, adjunct "filter f/F5VAG/200" OK - Fi
lter definition updated
T2THAPR-1>APJS3E,TCPIP*,qAZ,T2THAPR-1::DL7MW    :Welcome to T2THAPR-1 Tier 2 Net
work servers located at CAT Telecom Tower, Bangkok THailand

After that I get the data according to my filter, but no other
messages. I've been connected for more than 1 hour.

If the connection with the server is shaky, you may get the welcome
message several times, one per re-connect at maximum.

--
73 de Gerhard, F5VAG / DL7MW
http://f5vag.eu, france.aprs2.net