[aprssig] TH2THAPR-1 Server keeps sending messages?

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Tue May 20 20:29:12 EDT 2008

There are a large number of servers in rotate.aprs2.net (this is not seen at on the core servers, rotate.aprs.net).  The best thing would be to telnet to each IP in the rotate.aprs2.net list until the problem server is found.  Unfortunately, my ISP is down right now and I do not have a restoral time.  I am currently using a slow-speed connection which would not be worthwhile to test with.  The key is which server is passing these messages, not what the messages are.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net