[aprssig] A wish for the next TM-D710A firmware update

Charles Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Tue May 20 08:31:05 EDT 2008

On 5/19/2008 Rory Burke wrote:

> I'd like to see the High Speed parameter for SmartBeaconing increased
> from 70 to something higher - at least 90,

Me thinks someone lives out west - 90?  The last time any of my vehicles saw 90 mph was (thinking...) 23 years ago.  For that matter, I can probably count the number of times I've had a vehicle up above 80 for a sustained period of time on one hand, and have digits left over.  Heck, unless you are on the Thruway around here, you'll rarely see 70. (Most roads around here have a 50 or 55 mph speed limit - and on some of them it's STRICTLY enforced - the local 3 lane in each direction highway that has minimal traffic..  50 mph - and if it's when they are out enforcing - don't be doing 55 - they WILL ticket you - speed trap)

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

I am logged in, therefore I am.