[SPAM] Re: [aprssig] GPRS

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Mon May 19 07:48:50 EDT 2008

Yes a misguided comment.

It does not become "ham" until you hit an APRS-IS Stream or an RF network.

Bit of a loose comment.

South Africa, what does that have to do with the price of eggs.

The band etc and network would determine that.

Ah - PIC 18F252 - you would be locked down

Again, when does "ham" no longer become "ham" - I have not got all night and I dont care that much