[aprssig] Dayton Reports?

K7FTP k7ftp at commtechreview.net
Sat May 17 10:15:07 EDT 2008

That's a lot more information than we had before, and it seems to back up
what a lot of vendors are listing - they expect to be able to meet existing
orders but are not taking new ones.  Thank you for taking the time to check
and to post this.

AES had a few left in stock, so I ordered two of those.  My wife is going to
like it, and it's kind of ideal for our radios to be identical in terms of
memory, software, etc.  I'll pick up a couple of the 6-cell AA packs next
week.

Thanks again for the information and 73!