[aprssig] Dayton Reports?

Corey Shields cshields at indiana.edu
Sat May 17 08:00:58 EDT 2008

The guy I talked to must have been different, as he gave some details
(whether he made them up or not who knows).  Bluetooth will be for
headset, no gps/serial support yet.  It is advertised as a tri-bander in
their literature because those flyers and posters go out to Europe where
220 is not allowed, but the US version will have 220 support with it.

price point he said they are trying to meet between $330-350 but
obviously they aren't quite sure of a price yet.

-Corey  KB9JHU