[aprssig] Yaesu VX-8R

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:35:46 EDT 2008

Hopefully the VX-8R will not be as painfull as the FM-10R I think it was ? I
joined the mailing list since I was going to purchase one for the tractor
and one for the ATV here on the ranch. Just reading the mailing list after
2-3 weeks I decided Yaseu or at least THIS Yaseu was not for me. I think it
was like 1 year after Bluetooth finally became available and from the few
reports out of europe (they had it first) it was poor and other accessories
were either vaporware or difficult to find.

You would think if Universal has the slick ad some of the features and specs
would at least have been leaked out.