[aprssig] What are igates supposed to do with paths

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Mon May 12 10:18:35 EDT 2008

You are correct.  No one is to alter the path other than adding the q construct on packets gated to APRS-IS.  I just did a packet lookup on W3HZU and the only thing I found was from 31 days ago so I haven't a clue what software they are using (Keystone VHF Club, according to QRZ).  I wonder if someone was replaying a log?...

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net