[aprssig] Kenwood Status - Thinking about TH-D7AG purchase

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Fri May 9 17:16:35 EDT 2008

I really don't like the short power & mic cables that it comes with.
I suspect that most folks have to extend them for a good mobile
installation.  My paticular installation would be better suited to
connect the GPS to the radio rather than the control head, but I can
see why they do it that way.  I can't find much else wrong with it
really.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R