[aprssig] N4243B is Back!

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue May 6 22:31:48 EDT 2008

Brian N1BQ wrote...

> Seems to me that all that is needed is a change on the servers,
> either refuse queries, or  drop his entries on  the floor, not   that
> the server managers don't already have enough to do ... but this would
> involve the least number of facilities managers required to effect a
> total blackout of N4243B

I think that's the last thing we want. It would be nice if he went QRT
and stayed that went until he became a licensed amateur radio operator,
but failing that, we want as much documentation as possible... i.e. give
him enough rope to hang himself with. Stopping his beacons from showing
up on the APRS-IS may frustrate him, but would also prevent gathering of
evidence against him if he persists.

PS - looking forward to receiving my FT817 "power conditioner" kit!

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH