[aprssig] RE: BL is Back!

Jim Duncan jdbandman at earthlink.net
Sun May 4 01:16:51 EDT 2008

OK, Let's try this....

Watch the flightplan site. As soon as we see him hit the skies, call the
FCC and the FAA. Report the unlicensed transmissions and they can meet
him at the gate and snatch his VERY nice plane and transmitter! FAA will
probably want to have a little heart-to-heart chat with him, too!

Jim, KU0G

--
73 de Jim, KU0G