[aprssig] N4243B is Back!

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Fri May 2 22:58:03 EDT 2008

This is blatant,in my opinion, but how do we know it's the same guy that was
in arkansas last week?  Not exactly down the street and over the hill to
grandmother's house.....

_IF_ it's the same guy, I hope there is an enforcement action.

You know, running a locaiton service such as aprs with a bogus call is
pretty smart... lol.  I wonder if someone has to "hold his sign" while he's
programming the tracker?

Wes

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Jim Duncan <jdbandman at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Now he's in San Diego which is EXACTLY where Mr. Flippen told me on the
> phone he was located. The latest position is as of 4/30/08 at 15:17:55Z.
>
> His beacon text says "Suck It". This tell me that he is DELIBERATELY
> operating in defiance of FCC regulations.
>
> It is now time for a formal complaint to be filed with FCC.
> --
> 73 de Jim, KU0G

Wes
---
Where there's silence, there is no Hope.