[aprssig] Trying to identify GPS Modules?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Mar 30 12:34:14 EDT 2008

Deluo doesn't manufacture any GPS receivers.  I believe those are both
Polstar modules.  The newer Deluo Pro is a Navisys.

Most of those companies will put your brand name on the product if you
order a certain minimum number.  Progin makes the ADS-GM1 (their
SGM-208) with my label and connector, for example.  I opted for a custom
label to avoid confusion, since the ADS-GM1 version has the connector to
plug straight into a tracker, while the SGM-208 doesn't.

Anyway, the wire colors are probably consistent with the Deluo branded
units.  That means green is data out, white is data in, red is +5v
power, and black is ground.  I think yellow is TTL data.

Scott
N1VG