[aprssig] Trying to identify GPS Modules?

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sun Mar 30 12:28:47 EDT 2008

Jack,

Both modules are of the "Deluo" kind.  They are
actually manu'ed in China/Taiwan and then Deluo and
others just re-brand them with their name.  The
half-moon shaped unit is a sirf III model.  The square
unit is a non-sirf, sony chipset model.

Depending on who actually made it, the pinout could
change.  Most likely, they fall under Scott's Deluo
pinout:

https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=61

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics