[aprssig] Low-cost weather station

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 22:55:54 EDT 2008

I have finally bought a Davis but yes a simple unit configured to a HT and
OT or TT would make a good remote unit. KISS is good for places with limited
or difficult access.

But as with anything amateur radio related it depends on the price point.
Normally I would not even reply BUT Scott you have always seemed more than
reasonable with your prices so it has caught my attention. As with most
things another mobile is the last thing I need but I can't seem to pass up
$75 GM's or Maxtracs I got about 8 of them gathering dust now and would buy
more, now a $50-$75 weather station and I'd be thinking of what places I
could install one.

Rich