[aprssig] APRS configuration in south Fla

John johnk.mchugh at att.net
Thu Mar 27 10:37:14 EDT 2008

The KD4BBM-6 digi is collocated in the cabinet for the 147.000 and
442.325 repeaters at the 1500' level. Refurbishing of the equipment and
antennas is taking place but due to the difficulty of accessing the
tower (and cost of professional tower crew) it's taking longer than
expected. The digi will be back on the air.

John, K4AG

--
John Mc Hugh, K4AG
Coordinator for Amateur Radio