[aprssig] antenna pointing based on ARS position report?

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:05:23 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Scott Miller <scott at opentrac.org> wrote:
> I started working on that for the T2.

Cool.  I don't know much about rotor controllers, so not sure about a
standard format. I just thought it would be nice for an automated
ground station for ATV balloons.  I think I've seen stuff for
satellite tracking (maybe in conjunction with predict?) but balloons
are quite a different animal.

Are rotors generally azimuth only, or are there az-el varieties
available?  Depending on the time of year, the elevation from the
launch site to the balloon can be 90 degrees.

-Jason
kg4wsv