[aprssig] Nuvi and APRS

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Mar 25 02:09:45 EDT 2008

> See the Tracker 2 www.argentdata.com  It is able to make use of the
> Nuvi's FMI. However, waypoint upload only works properly so far for the

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the OT2m (the standalone version of the
Tracker2) is finally back in stock.  It'll probably be a day or two
before all of the pending orders ship, but it looks like there will be
enough left over to last until the next batch is done.

If anyone can recommend a contract electronics manufacturer on
California's central coast, let me know - after the headaches of this
last batch, I really want to find a CM closer to home that I can keep an
eye on.

Scott
N1VG