[aprssig] jFindu Connection Issue From Kansas

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Wed Mar 19 07:31:50 EDT 2008

I hate to take bandwidth on this sig for a jFindu housekeeping issue, but it is the only way I know of to possibly contact a user.  There is a Cox user in Kansas that has almost 40 connections open to jFindu using javAPRS.  They are looking at AC0HY-1 and WA0VRS-15.  It is possible that they have simply hit refresh on their browser and the Java they are using has not shutdown the previous applets.  If you are in Kansas and using jFindu to view those two stations, could you please close your browser and start again?  Also, please contact me off list to verify what is causing these multiple connections.

Thanks.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net