[aprssig] DGPS?

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Sat Mar 15 02:25:54 EDT 2008

I've been playing with an old Racal Landstar IV DGPS receiver. I'm using
the Omnistar L-Band service in Australia. It has a GPS receiver of it's
own, but I also feed the RTCM data into my Garmin GPSMAP 60CS. It works
great.
You can see a picture of the Racal unit mounted in my mobile here :-
http://www.users.on.net/~michaelcarey/pics/hilux_albums/HamHUDBreakoutBoardProject/
I've got an Omnistar subscription valid until later this year, probably
not going to renew it at around A$2.5K per annum!
Michael.
VK5ZEA