[aprssig] Small LINUX build

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Mar 13 12:31:52 EDT 2008

Does 1GB even count as small?  I think I used a 32 MB flash card last
time I loaded up a Soekris box (I forget the distro).  Didn't have any
room for a development environment, but no shortage of space for services.

Most of my Linux boxes used to have drives in the 200 MB range.  Just
install Debian (or your own favorite distro) and take out the packages
you don't need.  X is a big one to leave out if you don't need graphics.

Scott
N1VG