[aprssig] Transatlantic amateur radio balloon in flight

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Mar 12 15:32:15 EDT 2008

If it's averaged across the whole flight, and it took off at about sea
level, wouldn't it be zero?

Things don't look very good right now... must have splashed down
already.  What's with the ballast drop count?  I'm guessing that once it
ran out of ballast it just left the valve open.

3361 miles is still damned impressive.  Kudos to the SNOX team!

Scott
N1VG