[aprssig] No Points for APRS for Field Day 2008

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 11 14:49:37 EDT 2008

Hi, Kent,
                Still set up your APRS and use that as Education or training
for the bonus

1/  Educate people on the use of  APRS in general

2/ Train them on the use of APRs in an Emergency

This should cover the rules for Field day if the rules allow

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE

  4. Re: No Points for APRS for Field Day 2008? (kb2scs at optonline.net)

Hi Kent
             You are correct.
The demo mode has been dropped for the 2008 FD.
It has been replaced with an Education or training bonus.