[aprssig] Symbol for packet digipeater

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:42:22 EST 2008

I'm thinking of it like a repeater object - but instead of a repeater,
a packet digipeater on 145.75.  I was quite surprised at the number of
folks running what I call "classic packet" I thought it was all but
dead.

This paticular digi is up on a mountain near Frederick MD and has
great coverage.  Like most greater metro areas, we have a lot of
trouble with antenna restrictions, limiting the range of individual
packet stations.  This packet digi has really opened up the network of
folks I can reach from the home QTH.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R