[aprssig] Rotate.aprs.net technical question (Was: APRS IS Issue ?)

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Mar 2 18:56:37 EST 2008

Your mileage may vary.  Linux should cause another DNS attempt which,
assuming your DNS source doesn't have a long cache timeout in opposition
to the short expire on rotate, should yield another IP address to try.
Some early versions of XP, I'm told, didn't behave so well.  Vista (am I
realyl saying this?!?) should behave OK.  Macs should behave OK.  Win95
and ME should not be allowed on a network.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.862.3982 FAX: 979.862.3983